[chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Application cookbook -- using Mercurial SCM provider

  • From: Ronan Amicel < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Application cookbook -- using Mercurial SCM provider
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 23:41:43 +0200

Le 4 juin 2013 à 23:23, Liam Kirsher < "> > a écrit :

I'm trying to avoid forcing a switch from mercurial to git.  People are religious about that kind of stuff.
If git's really required, then okay, but I'd like to see if Chef can use mercurial without too much trouble.
On the other hand, I don't want to get sidetracked with making Chef use mercurial when it would be possible to convert from mercurial to git.
" type="cite">

Or maybe you could keep using mercurial, and automatically mirror to a git repository, and point Chef to it.

--
Ronan Amicel