[chef] Re: Deploy from github, using individual keys

  • From: Andrew Gross < >
  • To: chef < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Deploy from github, using individual keys
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 10:42:23 -0400

Hey Mike,

Our solution is to use a new deploy key for every run and then clean them up later with a batch job.  However, this doesn't really solve the problem, just makes it so that now the valuable thing is your Github API key. Unsure if there is a good way to use a the hosts ssh-agent from Vagrant, though you may be able to hack something together with a Vagrant plugin.

Andrew