[chef] Re: Re: Re: Opscode Upgrade to Embedded Ruby

  • From: Tommy Fotak < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Opscode Upgrade to Embedded Ruby
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 11:56:26 +1000

To be clear it's not so much the vulnerability that concerns me, it's more about keeping the Ruby up to date in general and how that works. For example will the next release be ruby 2.0.0 or still 1.9.3?

Daniel Condomitti wrote:

Are there plans to change that? I would expect that Chef server be one
of the most critical services to ensure you're not being MITM'ed;
especially when using hosted chef.