[chef] Re: How to include recipe inside the Libraries folder file

  • From: Cassiano Leal < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: How to include recipe inside the Libraries folder file
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 09:38:05 -0300

I don’t think you can but more seasoned Chefs here will be able to confirm or deny.

My understanding is that the libraries/ directory is there to hold Ruby code that will support your recipes, not the other way around.

You can include a recipe in another recipe via the include_recipe resource, though.

- cassiano