[chef] application deploy from local source

  • From: Justin Alexander < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] application deploy from local source
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 14:07:17 +0300

I am trying to use application_python in vagrant+chef-solo to deploy a django app located in /vagrant/project/ (mapped from the host).

I can only find references how to deploy a project through git (or other revision control system).  How do I get it to deploy from the local file system?

  • [chef] application deploy from local source, Justin Alexander, 08/28/2013