[chef] Re: nagios plugins

  • From: Daniel DeLeo < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: nagios plugins
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 10:09:39 -0700

On Wednesday, August 28, 2013 at 10:05 AM, wrote:

With some difficulties, I was able to deploy out the nagios cookbook.

However, I noticed there was no "custom plugins location" so I created one
under files with the following recipe:

remote_directory node['nagios']['plugin_dir'] do
source "plugins"
owner "nagios"
group "nagios"
mode 0775
recursive true
end

However, everytime I push up a new custom plugin, it's not accepting my mode
0755 and I keep getting the following when I run chef-client

change mode from '' to '0644

What is right above this line? You should see the name of the resource that's making the change.

--
Daniel DeLeo