[chef] DevOpsDays Atlanta 2013 - Schedule & Early Bird Last Call

  • From: Seth Chisamore < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] DevOpsDays Atlanta 2013 - Schedule & Early Bird Last Call
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 16:35:21 -0400

Ohai Chefs!

We announced the schedule for DevOpsDays Atlanta 2013 last week:

Also, we've extended the Early Bird rate until Friday, 9/6, so register this week to get the discount. If you're paying out of pocket don't forget that the ticket price includes breakfast and lunch for both days.  Register on eventbrite:

If you're interested in attending but aren't familiar with the format, be aware that open spaces are the highlight of the event.  After lunch we'll self-organize a schedule with the topics you want to talk about, which can consist of demos, round-table discussions, etc.  You can read more about it here:

Thanks!

--Seth (and the other DevOpsDays ATL Organizers)

  • [chef] DevOpsDays Atlanta 2013 - Schedule & Early Bird Last Call, Seth Chisamore, 09/03/2013