[chef] Re: Re: 76 running chef-client processes exhausting system memory

  • From: Daniel DeLeo < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: 76 running chef-client processes exhausting system memory
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 08:41:43 -0700

On Thursday, October 3, 2013 at 7:30 AM, Phil Cryer wrote:

Additionally, I'm currently running 6 nodes, and the 4 that this
always happens to are the web servers (which have 15+ recipes/packages
assigned to them), the 2 db servers (which only have 2 recipes
assigned) never have this issue, which makes me think something is
happening with yum to gum things up.