[chef] Berkshelf issue, help please

  • From: Jasna Benčić < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Berkshelf issue, help please
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 22:40:56 +0200

Ohai

Got one problem with Berkshelf...

Ok, I have cookbook X which depends on several other cookbooks. I do berks install under that cookbook and everything great.

I do vagrant up under that cookbook and it fails at recognizing one dependency cookbooks which was successfully installed and placed under .berkshelf/cookbooks

Is there something else that should be set under Vagrantfile so berkshelf doesn't fail during vagrant up? I mean that I don't get message: "Cannot find cookbook X on any default places"

thanks