[chef] Re: Chef 11.8 Dependency Question

  • From: Serdar Sutay < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Chef 11.8 Dependency Question
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 20:58:33 -0700

Looks like minitest-chef-handler has below dependency on Chef:

  gem.add_dependency('chef', '>= 10.12.0')

If you have a Gemfile by which you are controlling your environment you can add:

gem 'chef', '~>10.26'

to it which should move you to Chef 10 and will resolve the issue.

Hope this helps. If not, it would help if you can give a little bit more details about your CI process of testing cookbooks.

Thanks,
-- Serdar