[chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Vagrant / Berkshelf /Chef Solo

  • From: Cassiano Leal < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Vagrant / Berkshelf /Chef Solo
  • Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 15:28:10 -0200

I understand your pain. Having been there, the way I solved it was to name each of the dependencies on the Berksfile as you have already figured out, and I agree it’s a pain.

Maybe open a feature request for the plugin [1] ?

[1] https://github.com/berkshelf/vagrant-berkshelf/issues

--
Cassiano Leal
http://cassianoleal.com