[chef] Test-kitchen/vagabond/chef spec/server spec resources

  • From: Morgan Blackthorne < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [chef] Test-kitchen/vagabond/chef spec/server spec resources
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 13:18:49 -0800

I'm hoping to dive into some unit tests and such this coming few weeks and I was wondering what resources I should look into. I have the TDD book by Steven Nelson Smith, but that seems to be fairly cucumber specific. Looking to see what pages to bookmark and what to load up on my ereader for research.

Thanks, and happy holidays to those who celebrate!

~*~ StormeRider ~*~

"Every world needs its heroes [...] They inspire us to be better than we are. And they protect from the darkness that's just around the corner."

(from Smallville Season 6x1: "Zod")

On why I hate the phrase "that's so lame"... http://bit.ly/Ps3uSS