[chef] Re: Chef Service Now integration

  • From: Morgan Blackthorne < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Chef Service Now integration
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 06:19:53 -0800

I'd reach out to Service Now and see what they have. My old cosysadmin who set up Chef at my work ended up moving over to working for them.

On Tuesday, December 3, 2013, Silviu Dicu wrote:
Hello,

I'm looking to integrate a workflow with Chef and Service now. Is there
any plugin available or did anybody has done something similar ?

thanks!

-silviu

~*~ StormeRider ~*~

"Every world needs its heroes [...] They inspire us to be better than we are. And they protect from the darkness that's just around the corner."

(from Smallville Season 6x1: "Zod")

On why I hate the phrase "that's so lame"... http://bit.ly/Ps3uSS