[chef] Re: Chef cook templates folder not being created on node

  • From: Daniel DeLeo < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Chef cook templates folder not being created on node
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 09:33:34 -0800

On Thursday, January 2, 2014 at 9:31 AM, wrote:

Hi,

I have created a cookbook called TestCookBook. Within its templates folder, I
created a "test.txt.erb" file. I added this cookbook to the runlist of a node.
On running chef-client on the node, I don't see the templates folder being
created within chef\cache\cookbooks\TestCookBook folder on the node. Any idea?
Templates and cookbook files are fetched lazily as they’re needed. This directory will be created if you use the template in a template resource.

--
Daniel DeLeo