[chef] Re: Re: Automating Gerrit Ssh Keys

  • From: Ranjib Dey < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Automating Gerrit Ssh Keys
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 12:49:39 -0800

i faced similar issues with jenkins plugin installation (auth enabled), whether to use the config files or use the api. i am using multiple stages/chef runs to do this.

altering the underlying config store (database, or xml files) will work as long as Chef controls the credentials for those config stores.