[chef] Re: Re: Re: Omnibus health check failing because of libdb

  • From: Daniel DeLeo < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Omnibus health check failing because of libdb
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 16:50:01 -0800

On Friday, January 17, 2014 at 3:43 PM, lharms wrote:
That error was generated using the omnibus-software version of ruby.rb.
Nothing is changed. Copied the conf directory straight from github.

This is on Centos 6.5. I did a 'gem install omnibus', create a new
project, copy the omnibus-software repo, and kicked off a build.

Also tried writing my own ruby.rb and compile libdb from omnibus.

I've been able to build other projects that did not rely on ruby or
libdb such as php.

Lucas
I would guess you have some package installed (perhaps intentionally, perhaps as part of what came with the particular installer you used) that we don’t have on our build boxes and ruby’s build scripts are detecting it and building extra components. I’d start by looking at the help output for the ./configure command to see if there’s any options that look relevant.

--
Daniel DeLeo