[chef] Re: Re: clarification regarding opscode jira and community mantained cookbooks

  • From: Marco Betti < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: clarification regarding opscode jira and community mantained cookbooks
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 16:46:15 +0100

I'm sorry,
I wasn't precise enough in my question.
I was specifically referring to opscode cookbooks that have been hand over to community mantainers.
In this specific case, I'm referring to PostgreSQL cookbook, now mantained by heavywater.
http://community.opscode.com/cookbooks/postgresql

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 4:30 PM, Curtis Stewart < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Someone else may correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe that opscode jira is specifically for opscode supported/maintained cookbooks.  Other community cookbooks are most likely hosted on Github and you should be able to submit issues on their respective repositories.

- Curtis

--
Ing. Marco Betti
RHCE RHEL4 id 804006512121056