[chef] Re: Re: Search for environment with hyphen

  • From: Morgan Blackthorne < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Search for environment with hyphen
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 08:54:13 -0800

It should be chef_environment, not environment.

--
~*~ StormeRider ~*~

"Every world needs its heroes [...] They inspire us to be better than we are. And they protect from the darkness that's just around the corner."

(from Smallville Season 6x1: "Zod")

On why I hate the phrase "that's so lame"... http://bit.ly/Ps3uSS