[chef] Re: Re: Issues/Clarifications for Chef-Solo

  • From: Venkat Chowdhary < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Issues/Clarifications for Chef-Solo
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 14:58:50 +0800 (SGT)

Thank you Asghar, I am going through the github link you are provided.

Could you please help me for the issues i posted in first thread?

Thanks & Regards
Venkat

On Friday, 14 March 2014 1:12 AM, JJ Asghar < > wrote:
Venkat,

Heh, that’s funny, I was just talking to someone around the same things they wanted to do.

Luckly, I just pointed them to https://github.com/jjasghar/chef-book (yes a selfless plug) to help them spring board into the chef ecosystem.

Don’t hesitate to ask questions if you have any :)

Best Regards,
JJ Asghar
e: | c: 512.619.0722 | o: 512.977.5876