[chef] Re: Re: Re: how to delete an organization

  • From: Stephen Delano < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: how to delete an organization
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 10:49:24 -0700

Hi David,

Good luck on the rest of the lessons! Don't hesitate to reach out if you run into any other problems.

-Stephen

On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 10:27 AM, david < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
thanks so much for taking time to give me some advice.

i have no idea what i did to mess up my organization - but i am in the middle of learnchef lesson 3 - so i probably did something really stupid. it is some kind of permission problem. however, it isn't in your face obvious, because all the web site tabs on the organization that doesn't work look the same as the new one that does work.

since new organizations don't seem to be a problem, i think i'll move on with my new organization - try to maintain my enthusiasm -  and finish lesson 3. after i finish all 5 lessons, maybe it will be obvious to me what stupid thing i did and i can come back to it.