[chef] Re: Re: Created windows instance using chef along with require application

  • From: Vishal Totare < >
  • To: Nathen Harvey < >, " " < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Created windows instance using chef along with require application
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 22:33:37 +0530

Team,

If require then i can share my machine while performing the steps.

Please let me know your availability.

Regards,
Vishal Totare

On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 10:15 PM, Vishal Totare < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Nathen,

But without creating windows machine, How can i execute the above command.

As per my understanding, first am going to initialize/create windows instance in AWS.
But as per my pervious snap while creating windows machine along with the role, am getting long connectivity for "Waiting for winram".
Means, am not come again my bash prompt as did it for linux instance at the time of creating by knife ec2 command in aws.

Regards,
Vishal Totare