[chef] Re: Custom Cloud Plugin for Knife

  • From: Kaustubh Deorukhkar < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Custom Cloud Plugin for Knife
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 16:33:19 +0530

knife-cloud is a framework that can help reuse and structure your cloud plugin.
Here is knife-openstack implementation using knife-cloud (fog based) which can be a good reference.

If you want to write non-fog based implementation, please have a look at https://github.com/opscode/knife-cloud/blob/master/lib/chef/knife/cloud/service.rb
This should give you a feel of what needs to be implemented.

Thanks,
Kaustubh