[chef] Re: Restrict access to nodes

  • From: Indra k < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Restrict access to nodes
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 17:57:13 +0800 (SGT)

Hi jerry,

     Me too have a same doubt and need help to give permission access to a particular environment for that node and cookbook access too. Also other environment user cannot have a edit or delete permission of other users environment except their own.

     In hosted chef server i have tried this because it has a RBAC , but i can't able to restrict a delete and update access of  user in editing and deleting a environment and cookbooks. I created a organization,under that ivite user and add those .

    So how we can authenticate ?

Thanks,
Indra.