[chef] Re: How to get node file from server

  • From: Morgan Blackthorne < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: How to get node file from server
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 09:39:09 -0700

knife node show -Fj nodename > nodename.json ?

--
~*~ StormeRider ~*~

"Every world needs its heroes [...] They inspire us to be better than we are. And they protect from the darkness that's just around the corner."

(from Smallville Season 6x1: "Zod")

On why I hate the phrase "that's so lame"... http://bit.ly/Ps3uSS