[chef] Re: Auto installation/configuration of Chef Client in all provisioned VM's

  • From: Ranjib Dey < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Auto installation/configuration of Chef Client in all provisioned VM's
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 08:05:57 -0700

how you provision the vms? I used to bake in chef installers  in vmware machine templates, and weekly refresh them (change the validation cert).

On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 1:10 AM, Shanker Jadapa < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Hi,

I want to install and configure the chef client on all machine which are deployed in my vCenter.

How to automate the task of installing and configuring the chef client on provisioned machines..

Thanks,
SJ