[chef] Grab a sneak peek at the new learnchef.com!

  • From: Thomas Petchel < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: [chef] Grab a sneak peek at the new learnchef.com!
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 15:07:26 -0700

Hello Cheffers!

We’ve been busy over the past few weeks working on a refreshed learnchef.com content experience. We’re just about ready to ship, but would love some final feedback and validation before we do. That’s where you come in!

The goal for learnchef.com right now is to provide a great first experience for folks who are new to Chef. Specifically, we wanted to:
  • Provide a safe learning environment for folks to ‘kick the tires’ and experiment.
  • Introduce the concepts gradually & provide hands-on experience along the way.
  • Provide a streamlined learning experience that’s tailored to the server environment the reader cares about most.
Later, we’ll expand the content to keep existing Chef practitioners up-to-date on the latest features and proven practices.

We want learnchef.com to appeal to everyone – sysadmins and developers alike – whether they’re at a more junior level or have been working with IT infrastructure for years.

Whether you’re new to Chef or wear it like an old hat, we’d love to hear from you what you think!

We’ve created this survey to help guide you through the process.

Thanks. Your input means a ton.

Tom Petchel
Technical Content Lead
CHEF

  • [chef] Grab a sneak peek at the new learnchef.com!, Thomas Petchel, 06/30/2014