[chef] RE: Re: Ohai Chefs!

  • From: Phillip Roberts < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [chef] RE: Re: Ohai Chefs!
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 17:24:33 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I think because I have the serial variable as

:serial => Time.new.strftime("%Y%m%d%H%M%S")

It sees the serial change and rewrites the file. I guess what I need to figure out is a better way to do the serial so it only generates a new one when a change occurs.

Thanks,

Phillip Roberts | Sr. Linux Systems Administrator

MyBuys - Know Every Consumer

O 734.922.7014| M 614.423.9871 | ">

@MyBuys | LinkedIn | Facebook