[chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Search in Chef 11

  • From: " " < >
  • To: chef < >
  • Cc: Steven Danna < >, James Scott < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Search in Chef 11
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 12:41:47 -0500

Thanks James and Steven.

However, I know from personal experience that this issue was identified many moons ago as an Enterprise Chef vs Open Source difference.

You are spot on with that. I tried pretty hard to recreate this with OS Chef but wasn't able to(including using chef-zero). But sticks out like a sore thumb in Enterprise Chef.