[chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Chef and LDAP Users

  • From: Adam Jacob < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Chef and LDAP Users
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 16:30:34 -0700

Yeah - it's beyond our capability to fix. Gotta restart your daemons.

Adam

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 4:21 PM, Douglas Garstang < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Looks like this is the cause...

https://tickets.opscode.com/browse/CHEF-3780

:(

Doug.

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 4:09 PM, Douglas Garstang < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Daniel,

Thanks for the tip. Don't think it worked though, with:

# rest of LDAP recipe above

ruby_block "close the passwd file in Ruby" do
  block do
    Etc.endpwent

bash "foo1" do
    user "root"