[chef] Re: Re: gem error

  • From: Indra k < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: gem error
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 16:46:59 +0800

Hi,

      I need to run command through remote in that  server i need to create directory in a /var/www folder and copy  existing folder into this and compress and transfer that zip into my target machine.

   In that cd and copy are not working it just skip that command and create a new folder in a /root folder by default

Thanks,
Indra