[chef] Re: Validation keys at Chef server

  • From: Matt Stratton < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Validation keys at Chef server
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 18:52:42 +0000 (UTC)

You can actually create more than one validation key. On the chef server, under Client, do create new. Check the "validation client" box when creating it.

I'm on my phone so I'm doing this from memory. If you don't see where to do it, let me know and I'll do some screenshots when I'm back on a computer!

Sent from Acompli