[chef] Re: Re: Re: Help with curry

  • From: Christopher Webber < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Help with curry
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 09:35:12 -0700

So basically this error indicates that GitHub doesn’t know about the email address you committed with. While your GitHub account owns the PR, the email address associated with the commit is what assigns it to your GitHub account. If you run `git config user.email` that email address needs to be associated with your GitHub account.

If that is the case and you need more help troubleshooting, please reach out to me on IRC. I am cwebber in #chef on irc.freenode.net.

Thanks!

— cwebber