[chef] "Latest version" in windows_package

  • From: Kenneth Barry < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [chef] "Latest version" in windows_package
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 12:49:18 -0700

Anyone have a methodology for handling having updated version of a program installed? I know there are a lot of variables here (reliance on 3rd party, etc.)

Maybe what i'm asking for is suggested best practices? Should we host the software internally, store specs in a wrapper recipe/attributes.

--

Kenneth Barry

TuneIn | Build and Release Engineer
M: 409-673-0544

  • [chef] "Latest version" in windows_package, Kenneth Barry, 09/15/2014