[chef] Re: Re: Re: Enforce certain recipe in run_list

  • From: Tensibai Zhaoying < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Enforce certain recipe in run_list
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 22:44:15 +0200

Nothing deprecated nor wrong. It is role run list per environment. You still have to add the role to the node running, so it's not answering the problem.

The only way I think of is a cron searching nodes without the recipe and adding it.

Maybe with something like knife-audit (unsure of the name) or a search pattern...

Envoyé à partir de mon smartphone Sony Xperia™

---- Ranjib Dey a écrit ----

yeah., but as noah mentioned, and i just confirmed with pry., i dont see a run_list on the Chef::Environment objects. neither i can find any reference on lib/chef/environment.rb. But this is the same link i had read (long time before), may be this is wrong documentation, or a deprecated feature..