[chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Shellshock patching with Chef

  • From: Walter Dolce < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Shellshock patching with Chef
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 07:08:47 +0100

The first thing that came to my mind was to have a mix between attributes used as "configuration drivers" and straight commands. Afaict you will have a broad range of control but in can quickly become cumbersome so be wary of this.

Note that I'm pretty much new to Chef. I'm sure other more experienced members of the community will pop over with a better solution.