[chef] Error haproxy and bad result in etc/haproxy/haproxy.cfg

  • From: Juan Carlos Pérez Pardo < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Error haproxy and bad result in etc/haproxy/haproxy.cfg
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 10:46:37 +0100

Hi guys!

I am totally stuck on this issue with the haproxy cookbook.

http://goo.gl/IdqqtG

I was trying to figure all the steps with this great tutorial about to set some Front end server and the load balancing as follows:

http://www.yet.org/2012/12/yet-infra/

and

http://www.yet.org/2012/12/yet-infra-2/

So the problem was after to follow all the steps my droplet with load balancer role is getting a strange configuration on /etc/haproxy/haproxy.cfg

pasted here

https://gist.github.com/yoplait/2884a1c2e52779fb9ba6

My knife is working perfectly with my other droplets with DigitalOcean, Amazon and HP....

The Role with base and webservers are working fine as well... so i dont know if maybe is necesary to make something more with the haproxy cookbook! Or maybe I am making something wrong!

I paste in addiction others references!

Role yet_lb.json

https://gist.github.com/yoplait/71a4e4f1576d1e086b08

role base2.json