[chef] RE: Re: Chef Orchestration for DB2 HADR setup

  • From: Pratik Gadiya < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [chef] RE: Re: Chef Orchestration for DB2 HADR setup
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 18:59:13 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi Ranjib,

I am following below URL to setup DB2 HADR

Can you share the manual steps involved in the same?

On Oct 27, 2014 9:51 AM, < "> > wrote:

Hi All,

I want to install and configure DB2 in HADR using Chef Orchestration, but I am
not able to understand the steps that needs to be performed and how does chef
orchestration works.

Let me know how can I develop the generic cookbook for the same.

Thanks

DISCLAIMER ========== This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property of Persistent Systems Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.