[chef] Re: Yosemite Mac OS X best chef development environment - need recommendation

  • From: AJ Christensen < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Yosemite Mac OS X best chef development environment - need recommendation
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 09:45:53 +1300

ChefDK

On Nov 5, 2014 9:42 AM, "Flores, Luis Fernando (GE Capital, Non-GE)" < "> > wrote:
Hello Guru Chefs,

        I just upgraded to “Yosemite” Mac OS X from “Mountain Lion” in which I had a not very productive experience with the usual mix: Berkshelf, Vagrant, Kitchen, Chef, Git. Now that I have the chance to start a new life, I would like to ask you what is the best version mix for these components?

Thank you in advance.

Flores, Luis Fernando (GE Capital, Non-GE)
">
+52 (449) 910 7800 ext. 6243