[chef] Re: Re: Re: Need approach to migrate from Puppet to Chef

  • From: Kent Perrier < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Need approach to migrate from Puppet to Chef
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 20:34:10 -0600

It was not our choice to migrate. The CTO knows someone who works for Chef, so we are migrating. We'd prefer to stay with puppet.

On Thu, Nov 27, 2014 at 12:15 PM, < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Hi,

Apologies for hijacking this thread.

It would be helpful if you could provide details on the reason for you to
migrating from Puppet to Chef. What are the criteria you took into
consideration and which are the major deciding point for you to choose Chef
over Puppet.

Thanks,
Prakash