[chef] We're moving to chef.io

  • From: Jason McDonald < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] We're moving to chef.io
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 12:33:06 -0800

Hi Chefs,
In case you missed it, we moved all our *.opscode.com and *.getchef.com domains to chef.io today. We set up redirects for each subdomain and for email, so any links, bookmarks, or email addresses @opscode.com or @getchef.com you may be using will continue working.

One change we did not make today was migrating api.opscode.com to api.chef.io. We've started testing api.chef.io, but did not want to migrate the API until we're sure it won't break anything for anyone.

We'll provide more updates on api.opscode.com as we get closer to the migration. Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Jason

  • [chef] We're moving to chef.io, Jason McDonald, 12/02/2014