[chef] LVM Cookbook di-ruby-lvm-attrib

  • From: Douglas Garstang < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] LVM Cookbook di-ruby-lvm-attrib
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 12:02:08 -0800

I just tested the community lvm cookbook out on Ubuntu, which it says it supports.

ERROR: chef_gem[di-ruby-lvm] (lvm::default line 21) had an error: Gem::DependencyError: Unable to resolve dependencies: di-ruby-lvm requires di-ruby-lvm-attrib (~> 0.0.3)

A recursive grep of di-ruby-lvm-attrib in the cookbook yielded nothing. What am I missing? I logged into the vagrant vm that I tested with, and was able to install the gem successfully.

So, either it's not mentioned at all in the cookbook (epic fail), or it's not a dependency of the di-ruby-lvm gem (also an epic fail).

Doug