[chef] Re: RE: Re: Chef Push Jobs

  • From:
  • To:
  • Cc: " " < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: RE: Re: Chef Push Jobs
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 10:55:35 +0200

Hi guys,

I am using Chef server 12 hosted with me.

Can anyone of you share some nice guidelines on how to set up and use it with some examples?

I mean Push Jobs module.

It's really great facility to be able to push job from Chef server to node. Not only to wait when node goes to Chef server. Or using knife from workstation.

Please correct me if I understood purposes of that module wrong.

Tank you in advance.

Regards,
Taras.