[chef] knife winrm via ssh gateway?

  • From: James Harrison < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [chef] knife winrm via ssh gateway?
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 16:30:34 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi there,

I am using the knife-windows plugin; it looks like I can bootstrap nodes through an ssh gateway, but I cannot execute a winrm command through an ssh gateway. Is that understanding correct? So the subcommand “knife winrm” has no ssh gateway option? I’m double checking because the rest of the knife-windows plugin seems to support ssh gateways.

If so, if the maintainers of the gem see this email can we work together so I can submit a patch that will allow this?

Thanks

James