[chef] Re: Re: Re: incompatible C libyajl libs -- Chef 12

  • From: "Stephen Delano" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: incompatible C libyajl libs -- Chef 12
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 19:49:53 -0800 (PST)

Hi Charles,

Here’s the output that I get when running those two commands:

```

ERROR: The data in your request was invalid
Response: Field ‘username’ invalid
```

```
ERROR: Chef::Exceptions::ValidationFailed: Option name’s value DMA does not match regular _expression_ /^[a-z0-9\-_]+$/
```

I excluded the yajl warning output, which probably helped obscure the actual error for you. Hope that helps! I’ll also file an issue with the chef-server project because it appears that when these commands fail they still return 0.

Stephen Delano - Engineering Lead, Chef