[chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Chef cookbooks converges to 0 resources

  • From: Vijaya Bhaskar < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Chef cookbooks converges to 0 resources
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 12:42:45 +0530

Thanks for the info, I did not know if there was meeting for chef-openstack.

On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 9:48 PM, JJ Asghar < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Yep, the openstack-common cookbook was an abstraction that the
original developers created to help centralize the code and not repeat
code. ;)

There is some debate on keeping common around, it does seem like it's
causing more trouble then it's worth at the moment.

We do have a specific openstack-chef mailing list here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/opscode-chef-openstack

We also have 2 weekly meetings:

Our hangout (live) status meeting are at 15:30 GMT 10:30 EST 07:30 PST
on Mondays and we post the links to the Google Group:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/opscode-chef-openstack and our
IRC status meeting/office hours are at 15:30 GMT 10:30 EST 07:30 PST
on Thursdays we try to have as many core members here so we can
discuss topics or issues users are having

And would love to have you join :)

Best Regards,
JJ Asghar
c: 512.619.0722 t: @jjasghar irc: j^2