[chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: foodcritic

  • From: David Petzel < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: foodcritic
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 19:44:35 -0500

Your using the right tool. And doing things right. I think the key thing is to "just ignore supermarket's foodcritic statement". Anyone using stove is going to have that error reported, and its questionable if it even belongs there. Its acceptable that your source code as metadata.rb, it just won't be uploaded to supermarkey.