[chef] haproxy-ng cookbook v0.2.0

  • From: Nathan Williams < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] haproxy-ng cookbook v0.2.0
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 18:38:48 -0800

Ohai chefs!

I've just published version 0.2.0 of a new, resource-driven haproxy cookbook, haproxy-ng, to the supermarket.

The minor version bump here is to indicate that it's now reasonably feature-complete (for the 90% use-case), and, having applied it in a few places, I'm fairly confident that it's unlikely to change dramatically in regards to the already extant features. As such, this is the first version of this cookbook I'd consider suitable for public consumption.

I'd love to start getting some feedback on how it can be improved further, so please take a look and send your constructive criticism via GitHub issues!

Cheers,

Nathan W

  • [chef] haproxy-ng cookbook v0.2.0, Nathan Williams, 02/12/2015