[chef] Re: Re: Ohai returning 'lxc'.

  • From: Morgan Blackthorne < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Ohai returning 'lxc'.
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 10:44:50 -0800

Is that before or after the EC2 hint is loaded?

--
~*~ StormeRider ~*~

"Every world needs its heroes [...] They inspire us to be better than we are. And they protect from the darkness that's just around the corner."

(from Smallville Season 6x1: "Zod")

On why I hate the phrase "that's so lame"... http://bit.ly/Ps3uSS