[chef] Chef Engineer position

  • From: Rob Brown < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Chef Engineer position
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 16:52:58 -0800

(Hopefully this isn't against the terms of the list...I looked but could not find anything forbidding).
I would like to share a job posting we have for a position open at Rhapsody in Seattle, WA.
We are looking for someone well versed in the ways of Chef and up for a challenge of revamping a chef infrastructure and workflow for a medium sized environment (and growing!). We've been using Chef for many years now, but have never had the resources on the team to take it to the level of excellence we'd like. We love Chef, but have limped along and created ourselves a pretty hot mess in the process that we need someone to help wrangle. Hopefully you are that person. We're looking for someone who is first and foremost a Chef guru, but also willing/able to contribute to some general Systems Engineering/Admin work, and work with our Dev teams to enlighten them in the ways of Chef. Please have a look at the job posting and apply or contact me if you would like more information.
Thanks!

Rob Brown
Manager of Systems Engineering
Rhapsody International

  • [chef] Chef Engineer position, Rob Brown, 03/03/2015