[chef] Re: Knife ec2 failing on sshd

  • From: Michael Weinberg < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Knife ec2 failing on sshd
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 14:19:54 -0800

Hi Michael,

I generally use Cloudformation for all my VPC instances, so have not attempted a direct bootstrap. Have you confirmed that the inbound and outbound security group and ACL rules allow traffic both directions on 22, 80, 443, and the ephemeral ports?

--
Michael F. Weinberg | Director of Operations
http://heavywaterops.com | @heavywaterops